Thursday, July 20, 2017

Not Posting Today......

Hello everyone!

 It's been a busy two weeks for us and some of you know what has been going on and some have not. The two weeks my husband's grandma was in the ICU. She suffered from a fall and had a stoke. From the fall she had a lot of drainage from her brain and she was in a coma. She was taken off the ventilator Tuesday evening and passed away Wednesday night. So due to her passing we are spending time with family tomorrow and I will be back on Friday and post until the fruneal. Thank you all for your support and sorry for not posting. I need to be there for my hubby today.

Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. We are so sorry for your family's loss--you and your husband are in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear this, I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete